When did our baby turn into a little boy?
I think he looks so old in this picture! Matt got down his drum and of course he loved it! He hasn't turned down an instrument yet. Trucks don't even interest him too much.
Potty training has begun! SLOW method though. We're just basically letting him try it out when he wants to. This was his first time on the toilet! I think he's wanted to try once or twice since. It helps that Fuzzy has initiated the seat! It makes it seem fun for him too! (Not sure about the hanger.)
He's in the exploring stage of life...including trying out dirt for a snack!
YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!! He quickly figured out it isn't too good! Water please!
Hmm, what happened Caleb?
OH, now I see! Nope a marker doesn't fit up our noses! Live and learn! At least it's not blood!
He loves his daddy!
And Mommy too! He's wearing one of my shirts and Matt's broken belt. He also says "C" for Lucy!
Age doesn't steal cuteness!
Yes, we love our little boy!
I love the hangers. Ohhhhh, he's so cute.
ReplyDelete