Thursday, April 4, 2013

Look Grandpa...my new favorite toy!

This one's for Grandpa!  You'll be proud! 
 Caleb LOVES motorcycles, a.k.a. "bikes,"  so I've been looking for a little cheap toy that he can play with that's made for his age.  I couldn't find any so found this one and decided we'll just get it out when we're with him.
 The look on his face when I took it out of the package was priceless!  Again, wish I had a camera!  It was love at first site!
 He's never played with any toy car as much as this!  He drives it on the walls and shows anyone around!
 It makes me wonder if SOMEHOW, Dad, you've been brainwashing him with some new method through the air and across miles! :)
So we now have a musician biker on our hands....hmm, ROCK STAR in the future maybe! :) Next thing we know he'll come home from a nursery with a tattoo! :)

1 comment: