Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Entertained and On Our Toes!

Caleb just continues to keep us entertained and on our toes!  He's an active boy, as most are!  It's really fun lately, especially with his growing vocabulary and interest in EVERYTHING!  He's truly becoming an individual with his own interests and personality!
 Hmm, time to get rid of some stuffed animals. :)  Lately he enjoys hanging out in his crib to play, and often asks to have his toys or animals with him.  Giraffe and Elmo are the forever favorites!
 Wish this was more clear!  He loves being like Daddy!
I came into his room the other day and he was busy emptying his clothes drawer! :)
 Next he put his chair inside of the clothes basket and wanted me to give him his animals and clothes, which he proceeded to STUFF as far down next to him as possible until the basket was FULL!
 Then he threw it all out, got out and re-filled the basket!  
He was quite content with his work!
 Of course a good ride from "Mommi" in the basket it the ultimate fun!
 My old bear, Fuzzy, has become a regular play partner!  Maybe someday soon he'll have a more regular human being to play with (not a reference to having more kids) :).
I need to get a good picture of when we're doing laundry.  He loves putting clothes into the washing machine!  He's helping Daddy fold socks here I think...or just playing with them. :)
 He's really becoming a big helper!  I love it!  It's sweet how he starts helping before I even ask.  I was bringing in bags of groceries the other day and he quickly ran over to help.  We worked together to carry the bags to the kitchen, but he decided to pull them all the way in by himself.  :)
Then he helped to put everything away....food and household items.  I wish I had been faster to catch him carrying two kleenex boxes piled on top of each other.  He was quite proud. 
 Yep...he's learning what's good in life from his "Daddi"- Starbucks and sports! :)
Gotta love this kiddo! :)

1 comment:

  1. I almost didn't see him in the crib with all those animals! LOL Sometimes he just cracks us up!

    ReplyDelete