Friday, March 29, 2013

Introducing....SAND!

I liked an idea I read the other day from a BabyCenter email, so we went to the store, got what we needed and tried it out!
 We bought a bag of sand and a few sand supplies...then we filled Caleb's baby bathtub and went to it. (Suns and palm tree in the background are provided from my birthday!)
 At first he was concerned that his hands were dirty, but once he saw me playing with it, he realized he didn't need to worry.  Of course he was quite serious since this was new business but he had a fun time!
 Even though we were FAR from a true beach experience, I decided he needed to at least get his toes in the sand.  :)
The warm weather is coming, so next time we'll be outside.  Sand in the carpet is something I'd rather not worry about and now that he's used to it, the flinging has just begun. :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay that settles it. You are crazy! :) But you're a fun mom! Sand outside sounds much better.

    ReplyDelete