They are MY Grandparents and Caleb's GREAT Grandparents!
This time was super special for me. I want Caleb to know Grandma and Grandpa because they are so important in MY life. I want them to be a part of his as well. It truly warmed my hear to see them interact.
They were both dying to hold him but were so patient with not being able to since he needed time to get to know them.
I love this picture! Their faces truly light up being with him.
Caleb is the only GREAT grandchild of the family. I'm sure there are more to come with so many grandkids, but I think he's got a special place. :)I like this because of how Caleb is looking intently at Grandma as she's talking to him.
Another favorite simply because of how special Grandma is to me. She's been a great friend and support to me through the years, and it means a lot to share the most important little boy in my life with her and to see how much SHE adores him too.
I also LOVED watching Grandpa with him. They played and laughed a lot together, and at the end of the time he turned his music on and Caleb danced along to it. I think it made Grandpa's day. :) As with everyone, I truly wish we could spend more time with them, but I'm thankful for the moments and memories we DO get to have together.
No comments:
Post a Comment