Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas Eve

I was SO looking forward to being at home for this family gathering, although I was originally thinking that EVERYONE would be there.  Sadly, Craig and Paulette and Grandpa and Shirley couldn't make it.  It was still really nice, but not quite complete without them.  
 We really enjoyed watching Caleb with his second cousin, Selah (not sure what she is technically- my cousin's daughter).  They followed each other around all night and had a great time!
 We also enjoy every time we get to be with Amy and Adam!  I've loved Amy for years and now enjoy getting to know her as an adult, and now that she's married, it's fun to get to know her husband as well.  They were great with the kids, and Amy even let Caleb try on her boots!
 We also got to meet the newest addition to Jason and Connie's family!  It's crazy that I actually wondered if Caleb was ever really that small.
 Showing off the ring! :)
 Uncle Doug enjoying being a grandpa!
 Love my boy!
 Just a captured memory of sitting around together.
 Love my mom and dad.  Mom made an amazing dinner, and I just wish I could have helped her more.  I had been really looking forward to it but ended up sleeping half the time. Thanks mom!
SO MANY cute moments with these two, but with my cheap camera and how quickly they move they'll just have to be memories in my mind. :)
And I always love getting to catch up with my cousin Jason.  It was kind of surreal when we were both cleaning up baby toys together when the evening was over....most likely toys that we used to play with at one time or another.  
 "Bye-Bye."  It was sad to see them go since we won't see them for a long time.  Too bad we don't live closer.  At least we have some good memories now and then!

1 comment: