From the second they walked in the door Caleb was smiling ear to ear! No worries about if he'd warm up to Grandpa and Grandma after not seeing them for a while. He truly made US smile and laugh simply by his delight in interacting with them!
"Cheryl, who's Cheryl?" Caleb immediately sucks Grandma and Grandpa in! :)
(to their credit, they DID give me a hug before getting down on the floor with him!)
He definitely steels everyone's attention...and I admit that I love it!
Hanging out for some much needed catch-up time.
I'm not sure who made who happier! These two were constantly smiling and laughing at each other! I think that in this picture Caleb is relaxing from being worn out after so much fun!
Caleb loves Grandma
He LOVES walking! After we moved it seemed he reverted for a couple weeks and forgot how...but now he's on the move. He walked out the door and down the sidewalk. I guess it's time for some shoes!Grandpa got back from a walk and snatched him up again! :) The famous new tongue look!
Here's the smile Grandpa was so good at getting from Caleb! I was trying to feed him and it turned into a game of peek-a-boo behind my head. I'll try to post a video soon. :) Super cute...Caleb AND Dad! :)
Happy Easter! Gma and pa brought a walker for Caleb! He steels the show again!
Not quite tall enough yet, but soon!
Checkin' it out!
We love you Grandma and Grandpa (mom and dad)! Thank you for coming! We had SUCH a good time! Can't wait to see you again soon at the wedding!













I am so glad they got to be there with you and have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great time together - and your parents are just fools for their little grandson! I can see why...he's adorable!
ReplyDeleteI miss Caleb!! (And you guys :-))
ReplyDeleteAw, looks like good times. I can't wait to see you all next month!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete