Sunday, April 22, 2012

Me Lately

So here are a few pictures showing what I've been up to lately.
Mommy and Daddy think it's funny that I stick my tongue out so much!  I just like it that way!
I've accomplished a lot this last week.  On Monday I was reaching really far to get things....
 ...and by Wednesday I figured out how to pull my legs up and push myself forward.  I LOVE it!  I can get all around the room these days.  Mom and Dad said that if I like scooting, I'm going to really like crawling, so that's what I'm working on right now!
 I like discovering new things, so when I get a chance there's no way I'm just going to get the things that are easiest to reach!  Nope, I'd rather dump out huge baskets and find what's on the bottom.  Mommy and Daddy think I'm strong because I pull over big, heavy baskets and often lift heavy toys over my head!
 Remember this guy?  I saw him again the other day on this box and got all excited.  He's smaller this time, but I had to go see him and touch his face a few times!  It really made me happy! Mommy just laughed at me!
I guess I have no choice about getting accustomed to "I Love Lucy." 
 It's the show we watch the most around here.
It's still my favorite thing to hang out with Mommy and Daddy!  They say that I make them laugh, but I think they make me laugh!  Either way, we sure have a lot of fun together! :)  Of course there's more, but at least there's a little peak into my life. :)

2 comments: