Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Super Caleb!

Hi, it's me, Caleb again...here to give you a little update on me.
As you might have guessed, I'm getting stronger! One thing I really enjoy doing lately is laying with my arms straight up in the air....because I CAN!!!! And they don't even flail around!
Mommy and Daddy think I might be doing it to get ready for doing pull-ups someday.....
....or more likely that I'm trying to imitate Superman! SUPER-CALEB!!!
....but I'm telling you, i just LIKE it. It's relaxing....
....sometimes I'll even try to put my legs up at the same time, but I can't hold them up for the long periods that I can with my arms!
You should really try it sometime!!! :)
I LOVE HUGS!!!!! HUG ME......HUG ME.....HUG ME!!!!
Did I mention I'm getting stronger? I'm getting pretty good at lifting my head up and looking around for a bit.
But to tell you the truth, I usually like "tummy time" more for the hand-sucking aspect! I can fit my whole fist in my mouth, and I'm pretty sure I almost got both of them in at the same time the other day! :) I even try to sneak a slobber on mommy's knuckles sometimes too!
Honestly, though, I usually just try to focus on being as cute as possible!
(they told me to tell the whole truth, so between you and me, i also cry and fuss my fare share too...but for good reasons, like when i'm hungry, tired, have gas, etc.)
And Mommy and Daddy love me!!!....So overall I'm doing pretty well!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute story! Caleb'a a good writer already. This one just made me laugh and laugh! :) Love, Mom B

    ReplyDelete
  2. as dave would say... He's the CHAMPION!!!!! :D what a little goofy sweetie! can't wait to meet him someday. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't WAIT to hold him and give him a big SQEEEEEEEEZE from Auntie Rachel. Yay!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, he's just edible! Wish I could squeeze him too! He's really a handsome boy! So happy for you guys!
    emie

    ReplyDelete