Monday, December 7, 2009

Happiness during Recovery

I've been recovering from surgery, and that means TONS of sitting and laying around time...so you can imagine how HAPPY I was when the cute little birds finally found my bird feeder!!!
This is the view out of the window where I'm sitting right now at the computer!
One time I saw 4 on it at once...but they are too quick to capture in pictures!
This little guy doesn't usually come to the feeder but plays happily in the tree right next to it!
I've also enjoyed the gifts of flowers from different people...aren't these FABULOUS orchids from Matt?! I just hope I can keep them alive longer than the last time I tried!
If you were at our wedding, you know I love red! Thanks to John and Tracy for these!
And WONDERFUL bright, big, happy yellow flowers from mom and dad! A day or two after matt took this picture, almost all of the other buds opened! It brightened a boring room! :)

2 comments:

  1. yay for birds. the birds still haven't found our feeder at the new place yet. Oh Cherly, I'm thinking of you today. It's 30 degrees out today and the high for tomorrow is 32! :) Love you!
    ~trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish I was there! Mom

    ReplyDelete