Matt took me out for a birthday-day a few weeks ago,
and we just hung out and had fun together!
I got a bit confused about what time of year it was when i saw this scene....palm trees (which still signify summer and vacation to me), fall leaves, and Christmas decorations...AND blue sky!!! I must admit that I LOVE seeing this in the middle of winter! 
Yep...it's December...we saw Santa and Mrs Claus headed inside for a burger!


I think this is a fabulous bench...

...and matt really liked this moose...a little too much! :)
At the end of the day we decided it was about time to try out a yogurt place called "Big Spoon"! Lots of fun...we not only got to choose the toppings but we even got to put them on! YUM! They charge by the ounce...so you can see that this place is quite dangerous! but very good!
And my favorite picture!!! I am SO HAPPY to be by PALM TREES by my birthday!!!
This day made up for my actual birthday when i was recovering from surgery and felt horrible! I'm glad we can celebrate anytime!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment