Sunday, February 1, 2015

More Fun at the Park

Well, I haven't gotten to spend much time yet with Siena, Brady's new baby sister.  For now she's spending time with her Mama, and we take Brady out to play a few times a week. 
 Parks have been our main destination lately, since it seems that anywhere inside just spreads lots of sick germs! SO MANY sick kids this year.
 For some reason I think that Caleb looks REALLY old and tall in this picture!  Usually Brady is the athlete and even able to do more than Caleb on some play structures, but this is one that Caleb was proud to master and teach Brady how to do it.
 Sliding down backwards together is pretty funny!
 I love this one! 
I LOVE pushing Brady on the swings since he thinks it's the absolute funniest thing in the world. 
 He gets to laughing which of course is contagious!
 Caleb thinks he's pretty funny when he slides forward in the swing.  His fear of swings is far gone!  It took him quite a while to get used to them but now he's getting quite adventurous and brave!
The volleyball court has become our seaside! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment