I figured we'd try out the Folsom zoo, even though Caleb wasn't too interested the first time we took him. Turned out this time wasn't much different, but we still had a good time.
I was personally excited to actually see a Peacock showing off. I don't know if I've ever seen this before. I ran to get a picture, thinking he'd put them down, but he was determined to get the girl and we ended up leaving before the show was over. The boys thought it was pretty neat too.
Too bad I didn't have a better camera. :)
I LOVE this. The SAME bench that Caleb ran to "take a nap" on last time.....here's the picture....Too funny. I guess it proves that either by this time the zoo is just TOO boring, or it's been too long and it's time to sleep. :)
Add "ROAR" at this point!
Quick stop at the park and then headed home. I think we need to try the Sacramento zoo next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment