Saturday, November 16, 2013

Hi

Just some random memories. 
 I just liked this.
 Our naked boy.  He loves his clothes off...but shoes on. :)
 BIG BOY underwear.  He hasn't used them much yet, but hopefully soon!
 He loves to build
 He is definitely in the stage of copying what he sees.  The other night he suddenly decided it was time to go.  He pretty much followed my morning routine...got the lunch bag, my phone, keys and he added the flashlight.  He confidently came over, gave me a kiss and said goodbye.  I helped him open the door and he went walking out, ready to drive away.  Of course it was too cold and I stayed home so he came running back in!
 A photo memory together. 
Yes, we're a pretty silly family.  Good memories and good times.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you go along with his little fun(serious to him) things that he does. What a fun mom Caleb has! He just makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the little video of this too. :)

    ReplyDelete