Sunday, February 3, 2013

"I Can't HEAR You"

Caleb's new method of avoiding something that he doesn't want to do...
Seems kind of like an ostrich sticking his head in the sand. 
 Mommy: "Caleb, time to come inside please."   Caleb: Head goes to the ground and he just stands there!
 LOL.  Long enough to take lots of pictures. 
 Daddy:  "Caleb, time to come get ready for bed."  Caleb: Head goes down.
 I can't HEAR you!
I'd have so many more pictures of this (even in stores) if I didn't have to look for my camera and wait for it to turn on.  Silly boy.  Hmm, maybe WE should try this method out at work.  :)  I can just imagine! :)

2 comments:

  1. He's so funny! What a little character! Can't help but love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. :) Wonder where he got that bright idea from. What a silly guy!

    ReplyDelete