You may think that I just play all day, but I'm a business baby.
I have to wait for important phone calls...
...and keep track of important paperwork. Sometimes I just carry it around with my phone to make sure I have it when I get the call I'm waiting for.
I take my work very seriously.
I'm committed to working even after hours. As you can see by the fact that I'm relaxing without pants on (no questions about having no close on in prior pictures. Those were most likely taken BEFORE hours), it's already nighttime when I got this important package. Do you see me waiting until the next day to get things done? No.
I'm good at improvising with the every day fast-paced and changing demands. You may THINK that having no pockets when I don't have pants on would cause me to lose my credit card....WRONG. I just pop it in my mouth. No hands needed either (My photographer wasn't fast enough and took this as I was about to use the card after holding it for a while in my teeth).
And believe me, it's worth the extra focus and time...look what I got! My new big-boy car seat! All in a days work!
(Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for my new ride!)






What a great story. So funny! Love it
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete