Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good-Bye Ms Julie

Finally, I have some pictures of most of my co-workers.  Sadly, though, it was because one of them had her last day and moved to another city.  
 I was so sad to see Julie (on the right) leave since she was always a bright spot in my days at work.  She and Jaimee, on the left, became best friends working together.  Now I work in a room next to Jaimee, which is also quite fun.
 This is Cheryl!  She and I worked together with the school age group for the last 3 years, until she recently moved to a younger class.  I think she knows me more than anyone in Folsom, other than Matt. :)  She's been a great encourager, friend and support at work.
 This is almost everyone...I think just 2 are missing.  
Someone offered to take a family photo and this is what we got! :) He was a bit squirmy that night!  Too many people to watch and interact with.

1 comment: