Mommy and Daddy don't want me to watch lots of TV, but they DO let me watch some really cool videos now and then that I REALLY like. They have pictures of all different things, there are kids playing, dancing and singing, puppets being silly, colors, numbers and all kinds of things. Mommy took pictures of me watching it the other day because she thought I was funny. As soon as she turned it on I stood up and intently watched without moving for a long time. For some reason I had my shoulders up too. If you can't tell in this picture....
...here's one that you should be able to. :) Looks like I lost my neck. I think I look pretty pitiful here, but I think it's because Mommy disturbed me by calling my name. But it was ok. I just finished watching after she took the picture. I usually get to watch it when I need to relax, if I don't feel well, or if mommy or daddy have something really important they need to get done. Here I am walking down the hallway with my sippy cup. I'm pretty good at getting around by myself, but I still only walk if I can hold someone's hand or have a wall or something to lean on.
This is me after church one Sunday. My schedule doesn't work very well with church so I'm always really tired on our way home. I usually like sleeping in the car though, except yesterday when I cried all the way home. Mommy is glad that is rare because it made her sad.
Check me out! :) TWO remotes at one time! I love playing with the remotes . I even showed daddy a setting on the DVD player that he didn't know was there. I'm lucky they haven't taken them away yet. Sometimes I even crawl around the house holding both of them.
Not the best picture of me, but here I am, about to pull everything out of my dresser. I think it's great that I can open doors and drawers now. Mommy and Daddy like to let me explore and discover things as long as I'm safe.
I crawl back and forth down the hallway, in and out of rooms. I especially love it when I get to chase mommy or daddy into a room and then go find where they are hiding.
I'm really interested in the broom when it's out. I tried helping but it's too big for me, so I helped vacuum instead. I don't get to go in the sling much anymore, so I get really excited when I see that mommy is putting it on. I'm still not too sure about the vacuum once we're finished and mommy puts me down. Last time I sat in daddy's lap for a while and finally ventured out to touch it. I think it's safe.
I really like pillows these days. Whenever I see one I go and try it out. This is actually the couch cushion after mommy put the cover back on.
I love climbing too! Just wait til I can walk and get around more!
Here I am on my 11 month birthday!
Mommy took this to show my red cheeks, but the picture doesn't show it too well. We think it's from lemon juice in the hummus I ate, because it happened back when I ate applesauce that had lemon juice in it too. One day I fell asleep with daddy on the way home and I was so tired that he set me down once we were home and I didn't even wake up.
I usually only sleep in my crib....or if mommy or daddy are holding me sometimes.
Just me hanging around the house. I love playing with whatever I can find. :) I'm pretty happy most of the time, especially now that my digestion issues are doing better. I sleep better and so that means mommy gets more sleep too. We're all happier. :) There's much more to tell, but these are just a few random pictures I wanted to share. Mommy says she'll post some videos soon to show me walking and learning to say hi. :) So much fun around here!















No comments:
Post a Comment