Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Weekend with Mommy

 This last weekend Daddy went to L.A. because his Nana passed away.   I'm glad I got to meet her once before she died.
Since Daddy was gone, Mommy and I hung out all weekend, and we had such a fun time together.
 Actually, Friday I went over to my friend Clara's house while Mommy went to work.  This isn't the best picture but I at least wanted to show you who she is.  We go to the same church and she was born almost exactly 3 months before me....but we're the same size now! :)
 Mommy thinks that how I sleep these days is cute. :)  I'm just more comfortable with my bottom UP. :)  I also love chewing and sucking on my giraffe from Grandma and Grandpa.  I don't even like my pacifier anymore.
 Saturday was the first time I figured out how to look at books all by myself.  I'm really starting to like books, especially the kinds with things I can touch and feel.  I always make sure Mommy feels them too by taking her hand and putting it on the page. :)  That's what she does with me, so it only makes sense to help her too.
Sadly, I'm still dealing with digestion issues even though I've eaten all the right foods and cut out the wrong ones.  Now we're trying Miralax, which seems to be helping.  This is the last picture you'll get of me pooping.   I'm getting older so I don't think I'll want to share them after this.  I know it looks like I'm just standing, but that's what I have to do....and concentrate really hard....THEN, sometimes I can get the job done.  Mommy says "poor little baby" to me a lot.  At least I get lots of hugs after I finish. :) 
 On a more interesting note....check out my teeth!!!  I have 6 now!
We didn't get any pictures of it, but Mommy and I went swimming after I helped her clean the house. :)  I LOVE being in the water.  Then we went out to run some errands and just do something out of the house.
I got to experience The Dollar Tree for the first time!  I like shopping these days, since I get to play with the toys and different things at the store that I've never seen before....AND I get to see lots of people.  I especially like seeing little kids!
 We went to Big Spoon so I could eat my dinner.  Mommy got frozen yogurt and told me it's a good thing I didn't know what I was missing.  I'm not sure what she meant, but I really enjoyed my peas!
We had to stop at the grocery store for one thing and I suddenly got a burst of crazy energy.  Mommy was laughing at me, which made me want to have even more fun.  I took off crawling down the aisle and wouldn't stop!  Don't worry, it was a clean store and I washed my hands afterwards :)  I had so much fun and would have stayed if Mommy didn't say we had to go home for bed. 
 When Mommy looks at the computer I like to walk around under the table!  We play peek-a-boo a lot and it really makes me happy!
 Mommy just thinks I'm cute.  
Sunday morning we went on a walk to Starbucks for breakfast before church.  We get up at 6 in the morning so we had plenty of time.  It was really nice, and not too hot yet.  It's been over 100 lately, so the morning is the best time to be out!
I liked Mommy's drink better than my food but she wouldn't give in and give me more than a sip! 
 I don't get to watch TV much at all, so when she put on a video for me after church and nap I was REALLY interested.  I didn't even move for a long time....
 ...then it got to a part that I thought was really funny.  It had lots of moving colors which I thought were great!  So.....
 ....I went to try to touch them!  I hope I can watch it again soon!
Well, there's more, but those are the pictures that we got.  This is one last one right before I'm about to blow on Mommy's leg, my new favorite thing to do!  It's really funny.  They do it to me all the time, so I finally figured out how to do it back!

Daddy got back late Sunday night, and when I saw him sleeping in the morning I got so excited that I just had to wake him up.  He was happy to see me too!

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa & I really enjoyed your story Caleb. You always make us laugh! Love you! Grandma

    ReplyDelete