Caleb absolutely despises getting the snot sucked out of his nose, so I told him it would be okay to wait a while longer this time. :) He didn't seem to mind. Of course I do after he wipes it all over his face and head. Oh well. Kinda funny in the meantime.
Here are some of his moves lately as he's working toward getting around on his own, which he's quite determined to do even though he's been sick all week and low on energy.
I've been wondering if he'll try walking around like this.
Proud, slimy face!
Trying again, until...
Okay, he's tired, time to stop. And just to make sure you know i'm not a cruel mom, I took this right when he started to cry and then put it down to hold him. poor little baby. yes, mommy loves him and isn't mocking his pain. I must say, though, that this face has been more common this week. He had to go to the doctor Wednesday, and now has an inhaler to use for a few days to help his breathing. Snot, snot everywhere...coughing all night...lack of sleep...hopefully he'll get to feeling better soon.







Ohh, poor little fella! (Caleb, not Matt) I'm glad Matt is still your love!
ReplyDeleteGotta love that proud smiley face on Caleb......but not the snot! Mom