Aunt Cindy came to visit a couple weeks ago and we had SUCH a great time!
I was so happy to see her and she seemed to like seeing me too! :)
She really made me laugh a lot!
I just liked being with her too...whatever we were doing.
She even fed me some new food....I loved it...Sweet Potatoes!
I really liked being with her, even when she was working on something else.
It really looked interesting but I'm not quite sure what was going on! :)
We hung out a lot while mommy worked on packing! I think Aunt Cindy is really pretty! :)
She's really nice too. I think I could play with her every day if she lived here.
Mommy said that she really liked having her here too....we all wish we got to see each other more often. Thank for coming Aunt Cindy! We love you and miss you already!









I loved coming to see you and your mommy, Caleb! I wish I could see you more often. I like these pictures a lot. I really want to get copies. Maybe you can email them to me.
ReplyDeleteI love you.
I will send you some of my pictures too, soon I hope.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the one with Cindy feeding Caleb. Both mouths open and ready! Ha!
ReplyDelete