Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Grandma Came to Visit

A couple weekends ago mom/grandma came to visit us!  
We were all super excited to see her and for her to get to see and spend time with Caleb.  
 She brought a gift for Caleb, who was MUCH more excited than ever to find out not only what was IN the bag but also about the bag itself!  SO MUCH to discover these days!
 While she was here, Caleb discovered his voice at a new level.  He decided it was pretty fun to express himself by "yell-talking."  He even tried it one morning in his crib when he woke up early.  I'm glad it only lasted a couple of days. :)
 Happy boy and grandma!
 When mom was about to leave Monday morning, I realized that I had hardly taken any pictures, so got a few at the last minute. (I guess it proves just how much I'm thinking of YOU, mom, when I post on the blog.  Since you were here and seeing everything, I didn't feel like I needed to get pictures of it all.)
We love you and had SUCH a good time with you!  Hopefully you can come again soon...and bring Grandpa next time! :)

1 comment: