Saturday, June 18, 2011

a song and prayer...on my heart once again

Jesus, all for Jesus,
All I am and have and ever hope to be.

All of my ambitions hopes and plans,
I surrender these into your hands.

For it's only in your will that I am free!
.................
i want to walk forward like Abraham walked up the mountain, in the face of what seemed crazy and impossible, in fear and obedience to God, saying (i think with confidence), "Yahweh will provide." Then, after He did, Abraham named the place, "Yahweh will provide" and God blessed Him.

God is reminding me that He is the same God today that walked with Abraham. He walks with me- with us. His ways don't always make sense, but I trust Him...and I want my trust and fear of Him to grow as strong as Abraham's, so that in the face of whatever He says, does, or doesn't do, I can follow.
....................
(one more song)
this is the air i breath,
your holy presence living in me.
this is my daily bread,
your very Word spoken to me.
I'm desperate for You.
I'm lost without You.

No comments:

Post a Comment