Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm becoming my mom and Grandma!

When I was young, I remember Grandma always coming back from trips with lots of flower pictures! I thought they were nice but never fully saw the beauty in them that I think she did. Now, many years later, I find myself drawn to every flower that I see, and although I don't know how to use my camera as she did, i think i'm enjoying it just as much! These are all from our trip to Mendocino.
RED and GREEN
ORANGE
YELLOW
PURPLE
WHITE and PURPLE
PINK (this one didn't focus too well, but it's a fun flower)
mom loves tiny, cute little birds! :) i love tiny, cute little birds!
ORANGE
PURPLE...and a hummingbird!!! I wasn't even close to this one, so it's not too clear, but i'd say the camera did pretty well at zooming...especially considering how quick these little guys are!
YELLOW and RED
PURPLE
RED
FALL
matt took this one for me...the ROSE
...and to think...there are hundreds more varieties out there....how GREAT is our GOD!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is only a test :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures! MomB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Cheryl! You are a wonderful photographer. Here's our blog: maverson.blogspot.com

    -Marie and Chris

    ReplyDelete